Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Index of Sexy Men

I'm deathly bored right now and have no desire to start my homework for my online class.  Since I'm using Halloween as an excuse to screw off (mind you I haven't celebrated it in 12 or 13 years), I'm composing my A-Z list of men I find sexy, or found sexy at one point or another.  Don't take it personally if you didn't make the cut...there is always next year. 



A
Ackles, Jensen

B
Baldwin, Alec
Bardem, Javier                    
Bateman, Jason
Bean, Sean
Brolin, James


                                                    Sean Bean: sexy since 93'.
C
Campos, Bruno
Chandler, Kyle
Chindlund, Nick
Craig, Daniel

D
Dane, Eric

E

F
Fassbender, Michael
Firth, Colin

G
Goldblum, Jeff


                                                    Only Jeff Goldblum can make the Chaos Theory sexy.
H
Hardy, Tom

I

J

K
Kretschmann, Thomas
Kilmer, Val


                                         Herr Kretschmann ist sehr hübsch.
L
Lea, Nicholas
LeBihan, Samuel


Nick Lea played the sexiest ratboy in the history of television.  RIP, Alex Krycek (seasons 2-8 of the X-Files, and a reappearance as a ghost in season 9)

M
Mandylor, Costas
McKidd, Kevin
McMahon, Julien
Morgan, Jeffrey Dean
Mortensen, Viggo


  Love Costas Mandylor's DSLs...I mean sexy lips ;)


N
Neeson, Liam


video
 I don't know what the Hell Liam Neeson is doing on Sesame Street, but with a voice like that, he can make even the phone book sound sexy.

O

P
 Phoenix, River
Purcell, Dominic

Q

R
Renner, Jeremy
Rickman, Alan
Roberts, Eric


video
                                         I'll be honest, I'm not really listening to this poem...Mr. Rickman's voice is too distracting ;)
S
Spader, James

T

U

V
Van Holt, Brian

W
Walsh, Dylan
Welles, Orson


                             Maybe not the most conventionally handsome actor, but Orson Welles sure as hell had a sexy moxy.
X

Y

Z

* That's all I can think of at the moment.  I'll have more to add later.

2 comments:

  1. i found this while trying to find a pic of Nicholas Lea as Krycek, and it turns out we have very similar tastes!! I noticed that you have Jensen Ackles and James Spader - do you by any chance think that Mr Ackles looks like a younger, buffer version of Mr Spader??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can totally see it. Jensen does resemble Spader from the 1980s.

    ReplyDelete